Paradise Galleries Reborn African American Black Newborn Doll in Silicone Vinyl
Color: Baby Bundles: Reaching for the Stars
- "REALISTIC AFRICAN AMERICAN BABY DOLL: Enjoy a realistic warm embrace, thanks to his weighted cloth body, wrinkled little fingers, hand set eyes. He is 19 inches from head to toe, has hand painted details and hand applied eyelashes. He is so true to life and is a dream to be cuddled. "
- DESIGNED BY EUROPEAN JANNIE DE LANGE: Your baby is lovingly handcrafted from our unique FlexTouch vinyl for a finish that is as smooth as a baby’s bum. Her premium ¾ vinyl limbs allow you to sit her in many poses, while falling into his sweet “mother-gaze.”
- GIFT READY: He comes in a collector's gift box. He is dressed in a white cotton onesie that reads “Reaching for the Stars” in silver letters, and a grey/white striped cap. He comes with a real plastic diaper and a soft receiving blanket.
- BUY FROM THE BEST: Paradise Galleries expertly create dolls for the very same reason you collect them. We know that love, happiness, play, companionship and memories all matter. They matter to you and they matter to us.
- AN AMERICAN COMPANY: Paradise Galleries is in California. This means you can trust in the quality, safety and collector's value of this doll. He comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. Our products comply with U.S., E.U., and other international safety regulations.
This realistic newborn baby girl or boy is beyond precious and breathtakingly lifelike in every sweet, handcrafted detail! She/he is ready to be cradled, cared for and unconditionally loved the moment she/he arrives on your doorstep.
You'll love Stars more than the moon and the stars with his/her beautiful dark skin tone, twinkling brown handset eyes with hand-painted eyelashes and beaming smile showing off kissable glossy hand-painted lips. She/he sparkles bright with a head full of soft and curly black faux mohair, hand-painted finger and toenails with light blushing on the hands and feet. Reaching for the Stars' head, arms and legs are made of spectacularly soft and lifelike FlexTouch vinyl with a weighted cloth body for even more added realism. Star's celestial ensemble includes a real plastic diaper, a sweet gray and white striped cap, white cotton onesie that reads "Reaching for the Stars" in silvery glitter letters, and a white cushion soft receiving blanket splattered with tiny gray stars. Reaching for the Stars also comes with a teeny tiny customizable hospital bracelet where you can fill in her gender, length and weight, as well as a customizable birth certificate and Special Delivery gift tag.
Reaching for the Stars, a precious African-American newborn baby doll by Jannie de Lange, is part of Paradise Galleries' precious new Baby Bundles collection, a group of 5 ultra-realistic newborn baby dolls that look like they were literally born yesterday. Each Baby Bundle is handcrafted in unbelievably soft FlexTouch vinyl, featuring faux mohair, hand-applied eyelashes, and hand-painted lips, finger and toenails. Every newborn bundle is outfitted in a white cotton onesie with themed saying printed on the chest, a cute cap or headband, and a real plastic diaper. They arrive all bundled up in a cushiony soft receiving blanket tied up with a bow, gift tag, a customizable hospital bracelet and birth certificate.
OneGreatShop.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com