Health and Fitness | Lavender Essential Oil
Uses: Bulgarian lavender essential oil for aromatherapy has balancing, soothing, and calming properties.
- Balancing, soothing, and calming properties
- Distinct scent found only in lavender grown in the unique climate and soil conditions of Bulgaria
- The finest and most therapeutic of all lavenders
- Blends well with all other oils
What is Bulgarian lavender essential oil?
Bulgarian lavender is prized as the most therapeutic lavender of the finest quality. Steam distilled from the flowering tops of the Bulgarian lavender plant, this lavender oil has a distinct scent thanks to Bulgaria’s unique soil conditions and climate. The oil has balancing, soothing, and calming properties. Thanks to its wide array of beneficial properties, its balanced aroma and lack of toxicity, lavender is the most popular oil in aromatherapy. The versatile aroma of Bulgarian lavender blends well with all other oils.
What makes our Essential Oils Better?
- 100% pure
- Sustainably harvested
- Quality tested
- Made in GMP-certified facilities
- Kosher certified
- Validated by GC-MS (gas chromatography-mass spectrometry) and FTIR (Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy)
- Inspected by organoleptic methods
- Each batch of oil is physically inspected by hand for color, clarity, and viscosity
Essential oils are not technically oils. Rather they are highly concentrated plant constituents that possess medicinal and cosmetic qualities. Most essential oils are high in antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties. Essential oils are miniscule in molecular size. They do not absorb in the body over time. It’s important to note that fragrance oils and essential oils are not the same thing. Essential oils are wholly natural and cannot be patented. Enormous amounts of plants are needed to produce essential oil. For example, it takes more than 4,000 pounds of Bulgarian roses to produce one pound of essential oil. It takes 100 pounds of lavender to produce one pound of lavender essential oil.