Health and Fitness Stress and Nervousness
Symptoms of Stress & Nervousness
All of modern everyday life’s demands – work, children, marriage, deadlines, bills, errands – require constant attention and shifting focus. Juggling multiple roles and responsibilities while trying not to drop the ball can turn into stress.
In small doses this is not necessarily a bad thing. Average amounts of stress can keep you alert and ensure that tasks get crossed off the list. Stress is life’s little push that often helps us cope. Usually we stay in healthy balance, but sometimes life throws a curveball and, suddenly, the balance is lost. When stress becomes too much, its abundance can affect both our psychological and physical well-being.
Signs of excessive stress or nervousness include, but are not limited to, constant worry about everyday activities, feelings of anxiousness, physical tension or fatigue, problems concentrating, feeling burned out, and problems falling asleep.
Though easier said than done, identifying the root causes of our stress can make coping with it easier going forward. And while it's impossible to plan for all of life's challenges, it is possible to minimize stress's impact and learn to live with it in a more productive way.
Natural Treatment for Symptoms of Stress
PureCalm™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote feelings of calm and relaxation in times of stress or worry, PureCalm™ helps to maintain harmony, health, and a positive emotional outlook.
PureCalm™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to soothe and support nervous system health. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients lemon balm, lavender, and passion flower in a concentrated tincture formula, PureCalm™ provides support for balanced emotions and feelings of nervousness without risk of side effects.
PureCalm™ contains no artificial colors or preservatives and is available in a convenient, concentrated tincture formula that can be taken directly via drops in the mouth or added to your favorite beverage. PureCalm™ is also a great complementary herbal remedy to MindSoothe™, an herbal supplement for supporting emotional health and wellness, as well as a balanced mood.
To ensure the safety of PureCalm™ and provide the highest quality, most effective product, we use only Premium Whole Herb manufacturing. This process excludes the use of any chemical solvents during extraction and maintains the balance and harmony of the whole herb and its active ingredients.
Other Treatments for Stress & Nervousness
Support a healthy and productive response to stress with these tips:
- Practice: Relaxation techniques such as yoga, meditation, and deep breathing can help.
- Get enough sleep: You may be more productive if your mind and body are well-rested.
- Exercise: Physical activity is vital for stress and releasing happiness-inducing endorphins.
- Eat healthy: A balanced diet, avoiding temporary "sugar highs" that may be followed by fatigue, can energize the body and mind.
- Talk: Sometimes airing your concerns and getting the support of others can put problems into perspective.
- Manage your time: Stress can be avoided by planning ahead, trying not to procrastinate, and making time for loved ones.
- Be positive: Keep a sense of humor and try not to stress yourself out by focusing on worst-case scenarios.
- Be realistic: Acknowledge your limits, your abilities, and your control in any given situation.