Health and Fitness | Supplement for Nicotine Craving Symptoms
As all smokers know, it is not easy to quit smoking—experts have described it as being as difficult to quit as drugs like heroin or crack cocaine. Cigarettes are all around us, making it even harder to resist the temptation. Still, quitting IS possible and the benefit are enormous, both to your health and your wallet.
Our supplement nicotine withdrawal spray is a homeopathic medicine with selected ingredients aimed at reducing the temporary symptoms of nicotine withdrawal. Regular use of MediCrave™ helps alleviate the craving for cigarettes, making the adjustment and withdrawal process easier to manage and maximizing the chances of success in quitting smoking for good.
The withdrawal process takes 1-3 months. The worst of the physical withdrawal symptoms subside within a few weeks and become less troublesome with time. Psychological symptoms are the most difficult in the long run, especially for people who have been smoking for many years. People who quit smoking must find new ways to cope, causing mixed feelings about quitting.
The physical and psychological symptoms of nicotine withdrawal include:
- Craving for a cigarette
- Food cravings
The Natural Way
A holistic approach to quitting smoking always holds the best chance of success. This means supporting yourself in as many ways as possible. Here are some holistic health tips to guide you:
- Daily exercise, which helps burn off stress and prevents weight gain
- Take up hobby to keep you busy
- Avoid stimulants like coffee, as well as alcohol, which can trigger the need to smoke
- Start a healthy eating plan and drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily
- Fight irritability and restlessness with homeopathic remedies like QuitCalm to help you over that “cranky patch.