Health and Wellness | Skin Health
Skin Health & Comfort Tips
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day to keep your skin moist, refreshed, and supple.
- Apply moisturizer after washing your face to restore oils and keep skin hydrated.
- Keep your face well-protected from UV rays.
- Exercise regularly to maintain skin elasticity and help cleanse toxins in the body.
- Eat a healthy diet full of vitamins and minerals to keep your skin fresh and clean.
- Get a good night's sleep – it will help your skin look fresh and healthier.
- Cleanse your face daily, preferably at night before bed.
- Do not use harsh chemicals on your face – a natural cleanser is best.
Natural Treatment for Symptoms of Skin Health & Immune System Issues
ImmuniSkin™ is a 100% safe and effective, non-addictive, natural herbal supplement. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine to promote skin health, comfort, and defense, ImmuniSkin™ helps to support the body's natural ability to promote healthy skin and vitality.
ImmuniSkin™ contains a scientifically chosen selection of herbs known to support immune system and skin health. Using a unique, therapeutic blend of herbal ingredients St. John’s Wort, lemon balm (leaves), umckaloabo root, willow bark (root), and licorice root in a concentrated tincture formula, ImmuniSkin™ provides support for natural skin health and comfort.
ImmuniSkin™ is vegetarian-friendly, Kosher-certified, and contains no artificial colors, preservatives or added gluten. It is available in a convenient, concentrated tincture formula that can be taken directly via drops in the mouth or added to your favorite beverage.