Health and Fitness | PMS Away™ for Premenstrual Issues
- Supports female reproductive health
- Reduces moodiness, irritability and tearfulness related to the menstrual cycle
- Reduces bloating, water retention and painful, swollen breasts
- Soothes period cramps
- Safe for all ages, including teens and pre-teens
What is PMS?
PMS (or Premenstrual Syndrome) is a temporary condition linked to the time just before and at the onset of menstruation. Symptoms include moodiness, tearfulness, irritability, bloating and painful swollen breasts. Cramping may occur in the first day or two of your period. Symptoms typically disappear or taper off within a day or two of your period starting. PMS can be caused by fluctuating hormones and hormonal imbalance, stress, diet and an unhealthy lifestyle. For women who really struggle with PMS symptoms, natural help is available.
What is PMS-Away?™
PMS-Away is a homeopathic remedy that has been especially formulated to soothe the common symptoms of PMS, bloating and period pains. PMS-Away combines homeopathic ingredients that are frequently recommended to assist with women’s health and restore hormonal balance.
The Natural Way
A holistic approach to health always offers the best chance of long-term success. Here are some holistic health tips to guide you:
- Although periods are a normal part of healthy life, if you tend to have a difficult time before and during your period, try and take it easy around this time.
- Take steps to reduce stress in your life, such as practicing yoga, Pilates, meditation or regular daily walks.
- Exercise releases endorphins that help to control pain as well as reduce bloating and swelling. Gentle exercise like walking, dancing or swimming can help you feel better and improve mood.
- Soak in a hot tub filled with bath salts or added essential oils like lavender or clary sage, or use a hot water bottle on your stomach when you have cramps.
- Herbal supplements can help, such as Don Quai for hormonal health and balance, Femalite for PMS and period pains, and MellowPause for problems related to menopause
|*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.|