Willow Tree Mother and Son, Sculpted Hand-Painted Figure
home | figurines | willow tree
- Sentiment: ”Celebrating the bond of love between mothers and sons” written on Enclosure Card
- 8”h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- A gift to celebrate the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope… emotions of a life well lived.