Willow Tree Promise, sculpted hand-painted figure
home | figurines | wedding figurines | willow tree figurines
No Risk! - We are happy when you are happy!
Frequently Purchased Together
Brand: Willow Tree
- Sentiment: "Hold dear the promise of love" written on Enclosure Card
- 9"h hand-painted resin figure. Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- An expression of love and caring; a wedding, anniversary or Valentine's Day gift. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- This figure communicates through gesture, to represent an emotion or mark a memory. Willow Tree sculptures express love, closeness, healing, courage, hope... emotions of a life well lived.
Details: TITLE: Promise SENTIMENT: Hold dear the promise of love GIFT-GIVING SUGGESTIONS: An expression of love and caring; a wedding, anniversary or Valentine’s Day gift. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only... a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Since 1999, American artist Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree , her line of carved figurative sculpture. From her studio in Kansas City, Lordi hand carves the original of each figure. This piece is cast from Lordi's original and painted by hand. Enclosed inside each fitted packaging box is a gift-giving card with piece title and sentiment on it. Each piece is intended to be open to interpretation from the viewer. "Willow Tree isn't so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion or it marks a memory." -Susan Lordi Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.